NOTICE OF MEETING
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Wednesday 20th MARCH 2019 at 7.00 p.m.
181 Bank St, South Melbourne 3205
Notice is hereby given that, in accordance with the Constitution and Rules of the Society, the Eighty-second Annual General Meeting of the Society is scheduled to take place at 7.00 p.m. on Wednesday 20th March 2019.
Business for your attention will be:
- Acceptance of the minutes of the last AGM held on 20th March 2018
- Presentation of the President’s Report
- Presentation of the Treasurer’s report including Accounts and Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2018
- Presentation of the Cellar Report
- Election of Members to the Committee
- Election of an Honorary Solicitor
- Election of an Honorary Auditor
- Any other business of which due notice has been given in accordance with the Society’s Constitution and Rules.
SUPPER AFTER THE AGM
Following the Annual General Meeting, the Committee will host an informal supper with wine, to which you are invited.
While attendance at the AGM is of a voluntary nature and bookings are not necessary, the informal supper, however, is an official function and it is ESSENTIAL that your bookings be made beforehand so that we can advise Bellota of our numbers.
Only those members who have booked will be able to attend this function – Function No. 1212 – ‘Supper after the AGM’