NOTICE OF MEETING
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
TUESDAY 7th MARCH 2023 at 7.00p.m.
Parkside Apartments – 481 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
Notice is hereby given that, in accordance with the Constitution and Rules of the Society, the eighty fifth Annual General Meeting of the Society is scheduled to take place at 7.00pm on Tuesday 7th March 2023 at Parkside Apartments, 481 St Kilda Road, Melbourne.
Business for your attention will be:
1. Presentation of the President’s Report
2. Presentation of the Treasurers report including Accounts and Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2022
3. Presentation of the cellar report
4. Election of Members to the Committee
5. Election of Honorary Solicitor
6. Election of an Honorary Auditor
7. Any other business of which due notice has been given in accordance with the Society’s Constitution
Documents for the AGM including Proxy forms will be sent out prior to the meeting.
Following the Annual General Meeting will be a casual dinner that is optional for members and open to guests to attend. Booking and payment are required to attend the dinner- Function #1251.
Wine will be supplied from the Society’s cellar to match the dishes that wine and food master Faye Bowyer has chosen.
Venue: Parkside Apartments – 481 St Kilda Road
– concierge will show you to the meeting room.
Date: Tuesday March 7th 2023
Time: AGM: 7.00pm Dinner: 7.30pm
Dress: Smart Casual
Cost: $100 members $130 for guests
Closing Date: COB Wednesday 1st March 2023
Contact: Jenny Parkes 0437 000 681
To Make a Booking:
Email your booking to: email@example.com
Or Phone: (03) 9810 9761 or 0438 211 057 Sharla Smith-Forrest
Use your internet banking facility to transfer the money to the following account:
– Account name: Wine and Food Society of Victoria
– Bank: National (NAB)
– BSB: 083 004 Account number: 51 51 62 930
– Please make sure you add your name and function number to the account transfer details
Please Note: Naturally, we want everyone to enjoy themselves; we also want everyone to arrive home safely. We ask that you comply with Victorian drink driving Laws.